Thursday 8 March 2012

Morning from Truk day what ever....

To be honest I'm not sure what day it is. We have been diving for a few days now so it must be Thursday of Friday. I fell asleep during the blog last night which is a bit embarrassing as the wifi access is in the hotel lounge.
I made one friend yesterday a small a young cat on Ettan where we stop to off gas every day it's amazing what a bit of bacon will get you, mind you it was the maple kind ;)

I have also stuck a few photos in of our lunch stop the dogs there were less than impressed that the bacon had all gone.

3 comments:

  1. Lmao!

    I guess it's Friday for you because it's Thursday night here! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, I see what you mean about photos now! It looks really beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Looks like you have found paradise.

    ReplyDelete